What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site and place a booking.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, pickup/destination address, e-mail address, and phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To process transactions
To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We make use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit card details etc.) will not be stored on our servers. The details of your name, pick up / security address, booking date will be stored for 12 months for security reasons.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information (repeated journey)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may only use your booking information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, Police enforcement, enforcement of our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- All use of the web site www.it-tours.co.uk (“the Site”) is on the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to these conditions cease use of the Site immediately.
- If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use discoverlondontours.com website.
- i.t Tours may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by it-tours. Your continued use of it-tours.co.uk website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Prices shown on it-tours website are per vehicle unless otherwise stated.
- Prices are subject to change, until the booking has been confirmed.
- What is included is stated specifically on each page.
- Children under sixteen must be accompanied by an adult.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any local taxes, charges or fees.
- Prices do not Include (unless stated otherwise) – gratuities to the guide, driver or tour manager, food and beverages and transfers to/from stations.
- Gratuities are at your discretion.
- It Tours accepts the payment through stripe.com, cash or bank transfer.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
Amendments & Cancellations
- Amendments by you can only be made to tours, please call us 24 hours prior to the departure time and date.
- For full and half day tours, a full refund will only be made up to 24 hours prior to departure; otherwise, 100% charge will apply.
Refunds & Compensation
- In the event that a venue is not visited during a tour due to unforeseen circumstances, an amount equal to the value of the admission will be refunded at our discretion.
- If the air conditioning on the allocated vehicle is not operational, then no refund will be made.
- We will only cancel tours due to unforeseeable circumstances which are out with our control or which might jeopardise your safety. If we cancel your tour then we will always refund you, in full, for all sums paid by you.
- We want you to enjoy your experience with us. Sometimes however things do not go according to plan and if you feel that we have not lived up to your expectations, or that we could improve our service in some way. Please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you within 3 – 5 business days.
Date of Departure & Collection Timings
- Dates of departure and collection times are subject to change or cancellation, should unforeseen circumstances occur.
Pickups & Convenient Returns
- In the event that you miss your pickup time, please contact us as soon as possible and we will be happy to assist you further.
- Drivers have to work under strict legal and time restrictions and therefore you will be dropped back at your location at the time specified before the tour (unless stated otherwise during the tour).
Smoking, Food & Drink On Board
- Smoking is not permitted on board, but all tours make frequent stops.
- In the interest of safety, we ask that no hot food or hot drinks are consumed in our vehicles.
Any special requests should be advised to us at the time of booking. Whilst we will try to accommodate your reasonable special requests, we cannot guarantee that they will be fulfilled and failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract on our part.
- Any items left on the van or vehicle, are left at the owner’s risk. It Tours will take no responsibility for loss or damage to these items.
It Tour Information
- We may, at our discretion, ask any person to withdraw from any tour, if we deem their acts or conduct offensive or a nuisance to other travellers, and we shall have no further liability.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tours due to lack of demand and also to use vehicles as dictated by demand.
- In the event of any passenger not being carried for any cause whatsoever, no liability will be accepted by the operators beyond the refund of the fares.
- Should the passenger fail to arrive or arrive late at the starting point or during the tour, then no liability can be accepted.
All walking tours are subject to availability.
The consumption of alcohol is prohibited on the bus at all times.
Accident Or Loss
- We have no liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however, caused, unless due to our employee’s negligence, in which case our liability is limited (except for death or personal injury) to a maximum of the refund of the tour cost.