our beautiful scenery, renowned hospitality and iconic attractions such as the mesmerizing Loch Ness and it’s illusive lady, Nessie.
So you’ve booked your once in a lifetime holiday to the Highlands, but how do you make sure you don’t miss anything? Well we’re here to share with you our top attractions to visit to make sure your trip is one to remember!
- The Isle of Skye (Linked to Tour) is a hub of rural landscapes and hidden gems, it’s no surprise that visitors can’t get enough of its magic. Make sure to drift off the beaten path to explore all this beautiful island has to offer.
- Cawdor Castle (Linked to Tour) is full of culture and patriotic heritage. The estate covers an impressive 42000 acres, dating from the 14th century, this medieval tower is definitely not one to miss!
- Loch Ness (Link to Tour) – Of course we couldn’t miss out Loch Ness! Approximately 37 miles long with more fresh water than all of the lakes in England and Wales combined! The banks are the perfect location for taking mesmerising photos that last a lifetime!
- Chanonry Point (Link to tour) – Another spectacular sight, with views across the beautiful landscapes of Moray Firth and Fort George. Make sure to take your camera as Chanonry point is considered the best location in Britain for dolphin spotting!
- Clava Cairns (Link to Tour) – A bucket list destination for all Outlander fans! If you haven’t seen the Patriotic series however, with Clava Cairns’ incredible insight into our ancestors, the site is still a must-see for any history lovers!
Remember we also provide Bespoke tours for those who are looking for a more personalised experience. Click here (Link to Bespoke Tours) for more information on how you can create your own tour with us!
Click here (Link to TripAdvisor) to see what others have to say on our TripAdvisor listing!